Get a gorgeous tan without the UV rays and keep looking sunkissed for up to 10 days.
Spray Tan 20 mins Including Exfoliation 40 mins
Full Body Fake Bake / Xen £19 – Including exfoliation £27
Half Body Fake Bake / Xen £12 – Including exfoliation £20
Spray Tan Advice
- I recommend you obtain a patch test, if you have never used any self-tanning products before or have sensitive skin.
- Do not use any other self-tanning products 1 week before treatment.
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Before coming for your tan, shower and leave the skin free from make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents used in our products.
- Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops.
Relax whilst your professional therapist guides you through your treatment. First the therapist will ask you to wear sticky feet that temporarily adhere to the bottom of your feet. These will stop your feet discolouring. If you have any dry patches on your skin, like elbows and ankles then a lotion will be applied to ensure your spray tan blends naturally. Your spray tan will then be expertly applied.
Immediately after your spray tan:
- Wear loose clothing.
- Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Allow tan to develop for at least 6/8 hours (overnight if possible).
- Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
- Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot cupcan strip your mouth. Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops.
After your tan has developed:
- Rinse off remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. Once the water runs clear gently wash your body with a mild soap.
- Avoid products that contain AHA’s as they can strip colour.
- Avoid swimming pools as Chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.
- To prolong your tan, your therapist can recommend a daily moisturiser that will compliment your tan.